Sunday, May 19, 2013

April was my lucky months

Huwaa it's already six months i haven't been wrote anything in my blog. There were many things happen in over past six months in my life.

I remembered on friday, 29th March 2013 i passed the administration test for Indonesia Eximbank test and go to another process that we called written test that consist of banking and factual news knowledge (Stage two). We will get the news if we are passed or not in the afternoon. my feeling was not good you know what i found the questions "When is the peace day being celebrated?" or such as "Which country will be the host of Asian games 2013?"  it's also remind me my failure when i took ministry foreign affairs' exam in last september 2012 :'(  

Almost two o'clock in the afternoon the test result being announced and yayy i shocked my name written as who passed the test and eligible to continue in next test which means Psychological test (Stage three). Many test that i have been going through until in the dawn. I remembered the difficult and tiring one was Pauli test. we have to count the mathematical number until the speaker said "finish". It takes one hour and i already finish my second half pages. They want to know how you handle your stress and working in under pressure. I have to catch up my train to my home and i just do my best. They will announce it you passed or not to the stage four test. 

In the night, I shout loudly when i got text message that i have been passed to stage four test which means TOEIC test. Aahh i never going through this english test before since i only try IELTS and TOEFL test before. I try to learn as much as i can do. thanks to application in my android i can study at least a little bit and in the night they told me that i have passed to stage five test which means interview with the human resources consultant in Kemang. I still shocked how i can passed to stage five of test in just such three days? It's tiring seriously i got the interview schedule on 10.00 A.M and i already arrived on 06.00 A.M. I'm optimistic that i will passed the interview test since i can answer the question clearly and my assesor also very friendly >//< 

After waiting for one week without certainty, I'm happy that i passed to stage six of test which means

interview with Indonesia Eximbank's human resources head department. i'm being interviewed in 12 PM in the headquarter's office. I really love their office. So Indonesia and ethnic! wayang, batik and carving collection in everywhere. i wish i can work in there someday. Thanks god my interview with them run smoothly. I hope i can continue to another test stage. 


I believe if Almighty Allah SWT will give the best one for me. I don't want have  any high expectation. I remembered clearly on friday, 12th April i was announced passed the test and continue to next test which means medical check up in another day. Oh my, I'm so grateful that i can passed until the last test. the laboratory's staff check all of my health start from my blood until my heart and thorax. It's complicated medical check up and i hope there are no something wrong in my health. It's just one another step to my finish line. 

Finally, i'm happily announced that on friday, 26th April 2013 i was accepted as Indonesia Eximbank's employee. I'm really shocked when i know from 3.208 applicant only 30  people include me that being accepted as employees, Thanks god for your kindness, your way for me. I believe what you choose for me it's already the best one for me. :') 




0 comments: