Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Passion Poems

God. I just want to say thank you..

You give me some spirit.

Courage and passion.

To do all of this things.


I can’t say anything.

I just grateful that I’m still alive.

I can breath some air..

And I can stand up again..


I fight for all happiness

I fight for all this sadness

I keep trying and trying..


I will believe you my team

My beloved boss, I respect you so much For everything!

My beloved CEO.you can do it!

My beloved Central, We’re warming up!


Please don’t say that you can’t do that

Believe with yourself that you can do it!

I will try my best to warming up all of you!

I will give my encourage to pass all of things.


I just believe it that we can do MORE!

We can shine together..

We can make sunshine after the rain..

And after all of the things passed,

We can saw the sunrise together with smile curved in our lips

0 comments: