#20 Facts About Me
dear my fellow reader, i wanna share about 20 facts about me. ok its just for fun and i hope you know more about me hehe :)
1. First child in my family, I have two lovely sisters such as nabila and soraya. we are three angels in my family
2. I already visited 9 countries (france,UK,Germany,Netherlands,Singapore,Thailand,Malaysia,Brunei and also Indonesia)
*but honestly i only remember 4 of 9 countries because i went to that place when i was baby
3. My mom is acehnese but grown up at bandung-Bogor, my dad is maduranese but grown up at sby, and now they live at Jakarta
4. iam easygoing, not care (cuek), independent, and careless. That's 4 words remains me a lot
5. I was born at Sevres (France) but until now I can't speak french (‾_‾“) *only indonesian and english
6. I love reading comics (about veterinarian,law,geology,credits policy and hospital politics)
7. I'm lacto-vetarian (that means I'm stop eating meat but I'm still eat fish and milk product)
8. I'm lazy with washing my clothes and its effect 15 kilos being laundry
9. I'm sanguinist and cholerist person with ESTJ (Extrovert,Sensing,Thinking,Judging)
10. first time i love a boy when i was second grade in elementary school and i fell in love with a boy who already in 3rd grade senior high school. until now his parents called me "my daughter in-law"
11. In relationships I have 3 officials, 13 unoffical..I'm being rejected by 5 boys and I rejected 8 boys in my life.. LOL
12. I'm addicted with the books! So that's why my favorite place to hang out is bookstore. I can stay around for 3-4 hours
13. I experienced five times get hospitalized in my life. 4 of 5 I got operations in leg,hands,ear and chest
14. I'm Cat and animal Lover! I remember when I was child I'm sleeping with the chicks and kissed my cat
15. i have lost my 5 mobile phone. 5 of them i lost at my campus room (room 5 or 6)
16. i love to eat shrimps, fruit salad, padang's and middle east foods *i think its because my acehnese taste
17. i love to meet new people and get insights about communication things
18. iam last year student, having thesis right now and i will graduate in July 2011
19. iam not shy and backstabber person. i will talk something that i don't like straight ahead and to the point
20. i love japanese culture, classical music, history and design thingy
ok that's all 20 facts about me. i hope all of you know me more closely :)
2. I already visited 9 countries (france,UK,Germany,Netherlands,Singapore,Thailand,Malaysia,Brunei and also Indonesia)
*but honestly i only remember 4 of 9 countries because i went to that place when i was baby
3. My mom is acehnese but grown up at bandung-Bogor, my dad is maduranese but grown up at sby, and now they live at Jakarta
4. iam easygoing, not care (cuek), independent, and careless. That's 4 words remains me a lot
5. I was born at Sevres (France) but until now I can't speak french (‾_‾“) *only indonesian and english
6. I love reading comics (about veterinarian,law,geology,credits policy and hospital politics)
7. I'm lacto-vetarian (that means I'm stop eating meat but I'm still eat fish and milk product)
8. I'm lazy with washing my clothes and its effect 15 kilos being laundry
9. I'm sanguinist and cholerist person with ESTJ (Extrovert,Sensing,Thinking,Judging)
10. first time i love a boy when i was second grade in elementary school and i fell in love with a boy who already in 3rd grade senior high school. until now his parents called me "my daughter in-law"
11. In relationships I have 3 officials, 13 unoffical..I'm being rejected by 5 boys and I rejected 8 boys in my life.. LOL
12. I'm addicted with the books! So that's why my favorite place to hang out is bookstore. I can stay around for 3-4 hours
13. I experienced five times get hospitalized in my life. 4 of 5 I got operations in leg,hands,ear and chest
14. I'm Cat and animal Lover! I remember when I was child I'm sleeping with the chicks and kissed my cat
15. i have lost my 5 mobile phone. 5 of them i lost at my campus room (room 5 or 6)
16. i love to eat shrimps, fruit salad, padang's and middle east foods *i think its because my acehnese taste
17. i love to meet new people and get insights about communication things
18. iam last year student, having thesis right now and i will graduate in July 2011
19. iam not shy and backstabber person. i will talk something that i don't like straight ahead and to the point
20. i love japanese culture, classical music, history and design thingy
ok that's all 20 facts about me. i hope all of you know me more closely :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment