Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I got my Sewing Machine!

I remembered a few month ago my dad said to me that he have bought me a sewing machine! i totally speechless since i never think before he will buy me one. He already see my passion through craft and cross stitching and decide for me learn more about sewing. so someday he hope i can make my own clothes. 

The big day is coming! i remembered clearly on wednesday, 5th September 2012 the sewing machine is arrived at my house! yayy! 


Singer Stylist Model 7258

I amazed with this sewing machine. since i always saw the old traditional sewing machine which using desk and foot to running the machine. this electronic sewing machine also have 100 stitch patterns that includes 6 types of buttonholes, construction and stretch stitches. stylist features include 13 needle positions, needle threader, top drop-in bobbin, programmable needle up/down and decorative stitch lock

In the fact, i'm still not good for how to operate that super stylist and high-technology sewing machine. However, i really happy when i got this one. it motivates me to taking sewing's course soon. maybe i will take beginner-intermediate class for it! *cross finger *wink 







2 comments:

Unknown
September 30, 2012 at 2:37 PM

huaaahhh Marina!!! it is for sure everything happens for reason :)

tahu ga, aku kan juga tertarik sama hal2 yang berbau local handicraft and handloom gitu yah..

fyi, internshipku sekarang ini ngurusin textile training project :)

seru banget! jadi aku mengeksplor dunia pertextilan di India :D I'm not quite sure what can I do with these stuffs. But something that I'm really sure is I really love to do learn and have more exploration about it :D :D

maybe next future, we can have partnership around this area LOL

Unknown
October 7, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Thank you big sist! i even not imagine that i will have mw own sewing machine LOL

wahh kok bisaa gitu kita samaan mbak haha.. wahh keren2 india kan banyak yg sesuatu tentang ethnic begitu..

okay i hope so that's why i realize that craft is my hidden potential and i'm forgot to explore it.. everyone said i'm have that talent >//<