Year Plan makes me crazy!!
at first i just said with myself that i can do it! i can finish it before the deadline! but in the fact its totally BIG NO NO!
i try to finish my comm year plan in just two days. but the end is i must revice again and again my year plan. and FYI, in AIESEC we usually use *Balance Scorecard for long-term planning and strategical thinking is needed in here. its my first time to use the tools. and i just wandering what is CSF (Critical Success Factor) and KPI (Key Perfomance Index)??
and then jeng jeng jengg.. i must face it and learn by doing! thats so challenging me! i try to used it
i try to understand and finish it.. but thats still so far from me to being perfect in planning. and the kinds of planning thingy makes me crazy than before and so tiringg!!
everyday i must face my laptop especially in excel worksheet in anytime
i must meet with VP the other departments to talk our synergy
my sleep hours is only two- hours ago
and my head so dizzy seeing many words and tables as well
ok right now, i just want to sleeping in all the day finish my year plan as soon as possible
reading some novels, go take a walk for refresh my mind
maybe this is my first challenge. how to make good planning, strategic things and in the right track..
and in the end i just to said eventhough planning session is very tiring for me and takes a lot time
Thanks God I'm an AIESECer..
i can understand and used BSC right now
*Love my CSF a lot : ITI - MI - MA - EPSO - OROM yayy!
xoxo Marina
3 comments:
hahaha.. no matter what i'm really proud of you marina
i think you are extraordinary try to catch up with the EB team and then finish at the same time.. really love your work ethics
so enjoy the present day without planning, because after i come back from Jakarta, there'll be lot work to do again hehehe
Hey planning is like playing strategic game. It's fun! :D
haha.. its over my comfort zone. and its the first time i try to keep up my speed with you guys. sorry if i'm not perfect in planning. i still need learn a lot :)
thanks for the spirit my dear LCP. yayy! let's make the legacy for 1011!
hahaha!
suddenly I remember about my first time doing planning with BSC, I was VP Communication & Cooperation Development at that time (2 years back, fyi)
I was super out of my comfort zone...
and I did hurt myself hahaha
*es ti u pi ai di*
but now, flashing back the memories, I learn a lot by then... somehow I feel like I have more knowledge compare to my peers :)
when I have meeting with one manager in MNC, she said that we did HUGE, even in MNC only the manager above, who do the planning with BSC
thanks GOD I'm AIESECer :)
Post a Comment